A Run in with Destiny

I was so tired today for no apparent reason. I only saw the used last night but I didn't mosh although I did scream my heart out to all of the songs they played on their set. Besides listening to Crown The Empire all day (you should be listening to them too,) I didn't do much. My friend and I went to class together where we almost fell asleep because we are still doing a review and its really boring when the poor professor has to explain the same problem like fifty different times because someone doesn't get it so by the third time he explains it (poor guy) we zone out. So after class... well more of like during the middle of class I had a really bad craving for pizza from Bacci's. ( This is completely normal. I get really weird cravings all the time or I'll just go days without eating. (How? I forget to eat.) Any who we got on the bus and we were only going a few blocks, down but since it was really cold my friend decided that we should take the bus. In a few stops this mysterious lady comes in and since I guess we were deeply lost in thought she all of a sudden says:
I thanked her and took the halls. Then when we were about to get off she says: "Take care now, be very careful."
So my friend and I took an hour analyzing her and we came up with the conclusion that she was from the future and she had to know something. That or we were mind- Fu***d.
I'm editing the videos from last nights show right now I'll have those up for you soon!

-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts