My very late November/ Early December Haul

Alright Guys and Gals it has been a while since my last blog, and that can be blamed on my studying for finals but I passed, so it was worth it! That is also why I am doing a very late November/December Haul.

Besides my shoes that I got which I have video haul's in my previous posts.

I saved up a lot to buy a PS Vita. The Assasins Creed bundle at best buy.

Which is a lot of the reason that I was broke for a while, but its completely worth it! I also bought FIFA 13 being the soccer nut that I am, and I am still amazed that you can use the back of the console as a control!
There was also this Steve Madden bag but mine is just all blue.


That's pretty much it.

On other news I have been listening to this band called La Oreja de Van Gogh I bought their CD: "Cometas por el Cielo," and its quite good. I would classify it as soft rock. You guys and gals should check it out! I promise to have a better post for next time!
I'm going to do a video soon on Dr. Martens!


See you soon!
-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts