Picasso and Beautiful Creatures (50th Post coming soon!)



Two days ago my friends and I went to see the Picasso exhibit in the Art Institute. Although I think it was among the opening days because there were a lot of people there and they ended up closing the exhibit early so they could give the sponsors a tour. It's fascinating seeing his sketches and prints! I like to see the thought process involved in order to improve my own artwork. My favorite pieces were these: (Pictures are mine.)











Last night we also went to see Beautiful Creatures it was alright. I expected a lot more from that movie. The storyline was pretty solid, but it was not as predictable as I expected. The movie did a good job of being unpredictable making it seem like one thing was going to happen then something would trigger another feeling that would make it seem like another thing would happen, and in the end you were shocked by what really happens. Another note on the end it was unpredictable and I liked the route that the script writers took in the end I found it very creative, not your typical ending.

On another note I bought the winners coat(It's not really called that but that's what I'm calling it.) from Express I plan on posting some pics of it soon. It's so soft.

-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts