I'm reaching for the floor






A sad description of my weekend. Since I like lists I will list it down in order.
Weekend March 23- March 24:
-Someone stole my tips on saturday. (Little do they know I lay a curse on them.)
-I tripped really badly while making a phone call yesterday on my way home and my phone fell right on top of a rock.
-I didn't get payed all of my hours. I am missing four hours.


Yesterday after I tripped and saw that my screen had a massive crack I just lay there, and gave up. I stayed there twenty minutes I just lay there and said:

"Fuck it that was the last straw. I give up."

(I was still feeling bad about having my tips stolen the day before. I'm not even entirely sure why someone would come in to my job and steal some thing that someone else was working for hard. I work at customer service and while I am very satisfied with my job and very content with the people I interact with its not an easy job. I do my best at what I can, and even if I can't do something I still try. There have been many times that I did want to quit my job because there are some people who are unbearable, but then I thought about how I would sustain myself and didn't instead I treated them as well as I could and got through it. I like people, and I was raised and exposed to all types of people, but stealing from someone has always pissed me off. What gives you the right to take my hard earned money? I realize that all of the universe and religion always tells you to forgive those who have wronged you in order for you to feel better, but honestly did anyone ever take into account that time periods and why should I have to be a good sport and ask for that person to change their ways? Did anyone who wrote half of that think of the person it happened to? Now I just sound like a victim and theres nothing I hate more than someone sounding like a victim. I've never liked how people who come for comfort pitying themselves and now I'm starting to sound like one. If someone came to me sounding like I do right now what would I say to them?) (Thoughts)

Get over it karma's a bitch right?

Then I got up, and I went home.

-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts