Losing my sanity

I recently started working out (recently= yesterday) and I feel really good about it. My dad recently bought a treadmill, and like every other time he swore he was going to lose weight he abandoned it after a three minute workout. I tried it out the first day we received it and worked out for twenty minutes. I abandoned it and after about a week I realized that I needed to workout, because it was the only way I was going to keep some sanity. Recently I started to feel like a robot that is rusting up and I don't want to lose movement. I've always liked running, but I hadn't run in a while, but even then my endurance was pretty good. I lasted twenty minutes yesterday, and today I lasted half an hour. Hopefully I keep myself motivated to work out and keep doing it. I will keep you posted!

-Much love!
-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts