Young and Beautiful

Ff

Lana del Rey has a really rich voice. I haven't heard that in an artist in a very long time. As my fanatism for the Great Gatsby movie continues I started listening to the soundtrack the few I could find and to be honest (excuse my ignorance) I had not really listened to Lana del Rey until I heard "Young and Beautiful" from her. I think she is a very good singer (I'm only judging this from this song.) Well this is all on my playlist today.
On another note I made my friend a playlist I thought I should share these songs with you:
1.) "Tomorrow"
-Venus Infers

2.) "Space Travel"
-Yellowcard

3.) "The Ballad of You and I"
-Melee

4.)"Maps"
-Yeah Yeah Yeahs

5.)"Hospital"
-Canterbury

6.) "Bittersweet Symphony"
- The Verve

7.) "Norway"
- Teen Dream

8.) "Closer"
-The Gracious Few

9.) "Check Yes Juliet"
-We the Kings

10.) "Bright Neon Payphone"
-Cut Copy

11.)"Gone"
-Tokyo Police Club

12.)"D.O.A."
-Sleigh Bells

13.) "Shout (FT. Danny and Britne)"
-Starscream (Cover)

14.)"Folon"
-NGT:ELF

15.) "Say You Don't Want It."
-One Night Only

16.) "Juegos De Amor"
-Moenia (Cover)

17.) "Young Volcanoes"
-Fall Out Boy

18.) "Chasing the Sun"
-Electric Valentine



Hope you enjoy!
-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts