After the Midnight Show

Finals are finally over! I can only express a bit of relief momentarily, because I feel I will soon be stressed out by all of it all over again. Not that theres anything wrong, but I finally feel like I can breathe. (-Cue G-Dragon's "Breathe."-) Thankfully I only had two finals, but don't be deceived both of those classes were four to six hours long, and the projects, and homework equally as rigorous. Although funnily enough when I was studying for my math final, and had just settled into intense cramming position this bug comes out of nowhere in my table, so I ran out of there and ran for the bleach. I started cleaning out my studio with bleach, and then when I was shaking out one of my hats the bug fell to the floor and instinctably I squished it (with my docs) and poured bleach all over it. Then moped again and realized I was supposed to be intense cramming for my exam. (By intense cramming I meant review the first few chapters I had forgotten.) I changed my study spot after that and intensely studied.

On another note my hair extensions came in today. I'm quite happy with my lilac ones, however the other ones I bought I'm not really that impressed with. Well, I'm not impressed with the amount that came in although they are both amazing quality!




I'm going to a show tomorrow with one of my good friends who I haven't seen in a while. I'm pretty excited about it! I'll let you know how it goes.

-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts