Update!

Hello Guys and Gals!
Firstly, I apologize for not posting as frequently as I used to but I will get back on track with that starting now. Many things have happened lately. Firstly I dyed my hair ash blonde.



What do you guys think?

Another reason I wasn't on as frequently is because I took maniac overtime that only few crazy people (like myself) would take. Originally I only took all of that overtime in order to preorder the PS4, but then I had an emergency and had to spend the majority of my savings which sucks. The last two weeks of work though was unbearable. I'm glad I somehow made it through. I hope you never have to deal with the amount of b.s. I had to deal with.

I feel like I should have a lot more to tell you, but I really don't other than:
Zara has a 50% off sale on some of its items.

Today I released the prelude



Let me know what you think.

-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts