Sad no more!

So yesterday I went back into finding outfits and here is what I came up with:



Those Jeffrey Campbell OMG! Eyeballs platforms fit weird though on one of my feet they are really tight near the toe area and it's painful to walk on that side however on the other side they fit fine. Does this mean I have *Extraterrestrial voice* ODDLY SHAPED FEET? !
*back to normal voice*
On another note I had a monologue performance today and halfway through it I blanked out, so I ended my monologue there. I think that next time I will practice a lot more so I don't blank out like that. I have a lot of really talented classmates in that class too! They were nervous too but they didn't blank out like I did so that was good.
I'm back to not being about a fashion blog. I'm actually still upset that I was not able to get myself a Liz Lisa Fubukuro. Well I'll save up until next year and I will buy a lot of Fubukuros next year!
-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts