Person too.



I've been feeling down lately. I am having a stressful time at work and school has been no different. I have all of these ideas in my head and I just can't seem to find time to get them all out of my head. My schedule this semester has become hectic, and I start to wonder how anyone does anything without needing more hours in the day. It's really stressful, and to make matters worst a co worker of mine passed away last week, and it's sad. I just feel like this year started off really positively and then it just sunk from there. I've lost two really good friends this year and I've gone to more funerals then anyone needs to go in a year. I'm not questioning why things happened because they already happened and I am not having an existential crisis. I think that I just don't really say what I feel and that is my problem. I layer all of my problems and I shove them inside of myself then I keep adding layers. I've been told by many people that I am an introvert, and I am, but I don't mind I have serious trusts issues and many other things. I really hate the situations I put myself into all of the time. I apologize for this blog being so depressing lately, but I'm pretty sure no one besides me reads it anyway.
-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts