Target had some amazing sales!

Hi guys and gals! So I have some family over from outside the country, and they really wanted to go to Target on Friday evening, and I really wasn't in the mood to go out, but somehow I was convinced to go to Target. I'm really glad I did end up going to Target, because there were some really good sales! I have been waiting FOREVER for Final Fantasy XIII-2 to go on sale, so when I stumbled over to the video game section of Target and started to browse the games to see if Castlevania Lord of Shadows was there I found it on sale! (For $13.99) WHAT A SALE!!!! RIGHT??? so I bought it! Along with the Crow that was also on sale for five dollars. I scored some really good deals! Especially since I'm saving up to become a millionaire. ;D.


Well, just a short update since my last post!
See you soon!

I'm listening to Panic at the disco's (Era where they took out the ! off of their name) Pretty Odd right now. Still such a good CD.
-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts