Sempiternal- Bring Me The Horizon and my rambling love for BMTH.



OMGOTH! WHO ELSE IS EXCITED ABOUT THIS? I have been listening to BMTH since I was 17 (2008) When they came with Warped Tour. I found BMTH on accident really, but I'm glad I found them I really don't understand how I could of lived these past few years without BMTH. It was one of those things where I felt like it was meant to happen I was meant to make that mistake at warped and be extremely exhausted and stay for their set. I am glad I did stay for their set my world was very small before I heard their music. There was a time when I didn't want to do anything I would go to school, and I'd go to F.Y.E (music store) and I would buy a CD that I had wanted and go home and listen to it. Every night I would put BMTH's "Count your blessings" Cd on my radio and go to bed, and in the morning I would wake up and listen to "Suicide Season." I could see the growth in their music every time, and because I knew what had been going on in the band it made sense. Except for "Chelsea Smile" which is about a secret that would break up the band so Oliver says so therefore I don't want him to EVER say it. I don't know how I would react to BMTH if they ever broke up. I don't want them to because they make really good music and with every CD they get better and better at it. I remember I was dying when they kicked Curtis out of the band. (During the Suicide Season Era.) Although I think Jona really re-inspired them because they came back stronger than they had before with the MASTERPIECE that is "There is a Hell believe me I've seen it, there is a Heaven let's keep it a secret." So for Sempiternal I hope that its much more of a masterpiece than their last release.


Well this really was just my rambling over my love for BMTH.

Comments

Popular Posts