The Haul I have been promising.

The few things I got in October: Starting with my wig. Seriously I think this is the best wig I have ever bought, and it was $7 with free shipping.




I also got to M.A.C. cosmetics lipticks. The first is called Impassioned and I for one am madly in love with this one. ($16.50 USD)


Also another M.A.C. lipstick. This second one is called: Morange and its quite bright actually.


Also in the insistance of my mother I got this hat which was $5 USD ironically I've been wearing it nonstop.
Its the American Eagle Horned hat which I got at Marshalls.


I also bought this book from Amazon that I had been wanting for some time now.
"The Art of Howl's Moving Castle." By Hayao Mizaki


There was also as many of you noticed from one of my posts earlier Final Fantasy XIII-2 ($13.00 USD) Target had a sale!


And speaking of Target and its great sales I FINALLY found "The Crow" On dvd for $5 USD!


Yes, I bought a lot of movies and series this month, so I had to buy Sherlock season 1 on sale for $19.99 (USD on best buy such a good deal)


"The Secret World of Aritetty was put on sale for a day for $14.99(USD) and I was fortunate (more of like because I go every day to Target they finally put it on sale so I would stop going.)


Among my most expensive purchases of the month which I don't regret buying NARS Andy Warhol Collection The Debbie Harry Palette. ($65.00 USD) It's literally one of my prized possessions, so I haven't used it yet to be completely honest.


I also got this wonderful foundation from M.A.C. Cosmetics.($25.00 USD) It's really wonderful it gives a really nice full coverage.


Oh yeah and this storage box which was $3.00 :D


And Lastly this bag from ZARA since one of my favorite bags broke I bought this one to replace it.




It seems like I bought a lot but in reality I only bought stuff that was $5 to $20.00. Even then the most expensive stuff was like $25.00. I guess it really is about organization and yes I am just a little bit closer to becoming a millionaire ;D.

Oh yeah except for the wig picture and the box picture none of these are my pictures I found them all on google.


-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts