Blue Whales.





I have decided that I will try to post once a day on here even if I don't do anything that day the thought of doing this makes me feel like my day will be more bearable knowing that I can write it out later on. I am trying to eat healthier than I am, because I have a terrible eating habits. Today I went to work and for some reason I was extremely tired. I deep cleaned my workplace, because its good luck to clean before new years so that you bring in good energy into the place. Mainly I want it to make it have good waves so I don't get fired because of shortage of money. I just want it to bring a lot of business, because if I had a business I would want an employee like me who would do all of that tedious work. I'm really not sure for some reason I am really tired.
Do you like my blue whale tea cup?
-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts