Adolescent Dream. ("I Guess its okay I puked the day away.")

Today I went to the Take Action tour with The Used. However let me first write about the opening bands. Mindflow is a band all the way from Brazil! Let's give it up for Brazil on having one of the most badass metal bands that I have ever heard in a really long time. You guys and gals can check them out below they were very very good openers and trust me it has been a while since I have seen really good openers.


The band that came after that however from Texas: Crown the Empire is extremely good.
Texas has been getting out really good bands these past few years (three years) I'm only being specific to metal, screamo, and so forth. YOU GUYS REALLY HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS BAND! Trust me I am as picky and unimpressed as they get and even I was impressed.Check them out below!

I actually met one of the screamers/ singers for this band.


We came as Romans was there too and you lot already know that they are good so there is really no need for me to tell you how good they are both on cd and live but I will post this video anyway in order for those of you who haven't checked them out.


And finally there's The Used! and let me tell you they did a lot of songs from In love and in Death and the used albums! They did like two new ones maybe but the majority were from those two albums. IT was better than I had dreamed! They are such a good live band you guys cannot die before seeing them live! They are so badass that I don't even know how the hell I survived without them before they existed. There were also a ton of old hardcore the Used fans which was awesome I talked to a few people and it was nice. I did know all of the songs and I screamed out all of the songs so now I lost my voice again. I will upload videos that I have on my phone tomorrow, because my phone died.
I probably don't make much sense right now but I hope you lot are having a good one. Check those bands out.

-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts