I'm a Loser- The Beatles

It seems like I do less and less each day that passes by. To be completely honest I don't even know what I am doing anymore. It's like my body has assumed auto pilot and I am else where. I should be trying to rebuild my life or build my life, but I find myself growing disinterested each day a little more than the last. (Don't get me wrong other than school is what I meant.) I'm at a point where I really don't know anything I'm questioning everything and I'm starting to wonder if I ever really was anything at all before this point. I might just be over thinking everything like I always am, but I don't even know what I feel anymore... Confusion? (Maybe? or nothing.) I don't know. Well I'll see if I improve my condition tomorrow. Just felt really confused.
-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts