Last Weekend before Uni.

This being the last week before I go back into school I am taking advantage of having way too much time in both the sleep and house cleaning areas of my life. Today after not doing much of anything this week I finally finished cleaning out both my closet and my office (which is really bright because I need the lighting for my drawings in Architecture. I also finished up my Gundam Models with the help of my brother.

By the way I just bought that Dream angels perfume from Victoria Secret from the wonderful Semi annual sale which my friend and I splurged at this week. (-Nervous Face-) Well to be completely honest I spent significantly less this year than I did last year I kept it to $40, while my friend bought $350.00 of merchandise, so I don't feel so bad. Unfortunately for me I will be going again tomorrow which makes me nervous.

-Fatima

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts