Officially Missing You too.



I am obssesed with SNSD's "I Got A Boy." At first I thought the whole song was a hot mess, but then something magical happened I became really obsessed about it. It's now my ringtone I'm listening to it on my phone, on my ipod, I am singing it, I have really just taken it to another level. Today I went to sort of sort out the mess I have going at school with one of my good friends, (or at least I consider my good friend) Mayra. It was long and rigorous and I'm going to have to go back on monday again to sort of fix it. I hope it gets fixed, but either way I am registered. I might have to go and finish up the registration process such as the nonsense they ask for at school to prove that you live in your house and what not but as far as my classes they are paid for (the down payment at least my whole paycheck of next week so much for my chrome bookbag.)
Mayra dyed my hair Ash blonde which is my natural hair color although I have killed most of it. It looks nice although I feel weird about it. I haven't had my real hair color since I was thirteen, so its going to take some getting used to. I like it though. I was always traumatized to go back to my original hair color because well I hated it, but suddenly I wanted to go back to it.
Another song I have been listening to today is "Officially Missing You, Too."- Geeks feat. Soyu of SISTAR. That's the type of day I have been having today a very mellow day, but as soon as I turn the corner I have a flashback of a memory from a long time ago.
Well I'll post pictures of my hair tomorrow.
-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts