Guess who ?




Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while. It's just that I have been busy with school. I'm going to do an early February haul, because the sales God has been kind enough to bless all of us with 50-70% off sales. I made a serious makeup haul at Topshop this friday, as well as an All Saints Spitalfield haul (a minor one not so big as the one in Topshop.)
This week I made a KTZ horned hat (well its not officially KTZ because I had a massive haul at Topshop, so I can't go on a massive KTZ shopping spree.) Let me just say that it looks easy to make, and the truth is it is easy to make until you have to sew the horns on in a sewing machine. Honestly it took me two days to figure out how to sew those damn horns, but it was well worth it in the end. If you guys want me to make a tutorial on how to make one let me know below.
(The following pictures are not mine)




Also I am not looking forward to Valentines day (I really hate that holiday.) But while I was on tumblr I found this: (again not mine)

I have no idea why I find Faris' face in here so funny. I am going to be giving these away for Valentines to my friends just for fun. I might as well try to enjoy the holiday no matter how much I hate it.

-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts