Single Awareness Day and Warm Bodies

Yesterday went better than expected. I absolutely dreaded having to get out of bed yesterday, but I did so anyways because I promised that for forty days I would not ditch class, and hopefully afterward I won't either. I'm doing so because I want to break out of that habit that I developed and its really bad, so wish me luck on my new challenge. Yesterday I had Math class and that is always fun (I guess when I get it its actually decent.) My friend Mayra got me this really neat doughnut, but apparently I was supposed to eat the pink one and instead went for the chocolate doughnut. Ha!



After class I had intended on going home seeing as to how I had no money and our options were limited, and originally thats what we were going to do, but we ended up meeting up with our other friend Evelyn. Somehow we ended up at the movies, and we watched Warm Bodies With my man Nicholas Hoult and I knew I had seen him before this movie it wasn't until today that I figured out that he was in Skins (UK)! It was such a funny film! I highly recommend it! Although I don't recommend you going on single awareness day because it was filled with couples and I thought it was weird that there could be that many couples in the city going to see that movie. It freaked me out a bit to be honest. But I kept my attention on Nicholas Hoult and had delusional fangirl dreams about that movie.
Seriously just look at him as a zombie he's still as attractive as he would be as a human. I swear only this man could be such an attractive zombie.
Just look at him!



I was a pretty good S.A.D (Single Awareness Day.) Actually I think it was one of the best I have had. I'm really grateful I have the people and friends I do now. I was thinking about this yesterday. I am really lucky. Usually I just look at all the things I want, or the things I had and I miss them, but I also feel like I don't fit the mold I use to be anymore, and in a lot of ways I'm really glad I don't. I am also glad that I didn't meet the people I did (now) when I was younger. They saw timing is everything and maybe I needed to spend those years alone in order to appreciate and value the people I have now. For all of these things I am really lucky, and it really wasn't until yesterday that it all clicked.


I am more in disbelief now a days than I was a few years ago. I thank all of the people who are in my life and those who were in it I am grateful to you as well for spending your time with me, and thank you for letting me go as well.
Today my brother and I were sort of stuck home, because I said earlier we were broke so we couldn't exactly go to the movies again. We ended up making dinner and blasting our music as loud as we could. However we weren't going to stay in our house forever so we conned our friend into letting us go over to her house since one of her sons was coming over to visit. (More on our sassy diva friend later.) We watched Transporter one, and two, and ordered pizza, and that is also where I made this fabulous microwave cuisine.

I also wore this awesome outfit, but I am conflicted as to post this look on lookbook. (Let me know what you think below.)


Alright guys and gals I'm hopefully hanging out with my best friend Iliana tomorrow I'll let you know how that goes.
Stay Sassy, and Goodnight!

-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts