Odd dreams.



I keep dreaming of spiders. At first I just assumed it was one of my odd dreams then it evolved into something completely different. I can't stop thinking about it. I am not sure what it means. In the dream I am running and going to my basement, but for some reason I am not wearing anything but my fear is keeping me from noticing this it isn't until I wake up that I realize I'm wasn't wearing anything in the dream. All of a sudden I stop and spiders are surrounding me and for some reason that makes me really scared that they are all over the floor. Then I notice that they aren't moving because I'm not moving. (At this point is where I realize I'm not wearing any clothes.) As I analyze the situation and a particular spider in front of me I wake up. After a long session of google which I shouldn't rely on as much as I do I gather that I:
a.) Feel manipulated by someone
b.) Don't have a good relation with my mother
c.) Spiders weave an intricate web, so it might mean that something good but complicated is on the way
There's always the fact that I am going crazy which is always my favorite theory. I'm not even sure why I just feel like this. Maybe its because work cut hours and now I have too much time on my hands, so now I am over analyzing everything in my life such as this dream. Another thing too the other day I looked at this one person and just felt like a complete failure. It was one of those moments where you see your life flash before your eyes and you start to wonder what the hell you've been doing for the past x,y,z years. You feel all of these emotions just from one second that you stared at someone. Crazy isn't it? It doesn't matter who this person was in fact I don't even know who this guy was I just felt like a failure. It doesn't help that every time I look at a spider web I flinch. Usually I am a big asset of not killing spiders because well the environment is short on spiders but lately its just like instinct for me to kill the spider. I think this is the beginning of me losing my common sense isn't it?

I don't know.
-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts