One week

I find it odd how every year that you get older the time seems to pass by much more quickly, because you are awake most for most of it. This will be the first year I don't look forward to it being my birthday. Many people warned me that the time would come when I wouldn't look forward to it. I would be aware of it being my birthday, but I just wouldn't want it to happen. I'll be twenty two. Twenty two years old, and the worst part about the whole thing is I don't feel like I should be that old. Maybe this is me going into a midlife crisis after all on average most people only live up to 50/60. I should be grateful I've lived this much not many people even make it to eighteen much less twenty two. I'm not really sure what to think of the whole thing. Do I look silly still dressing in combat boots and skinny jeans? I probably look like those guys that I used to see when I was younger who were like 40 and in punk leather jackets and talking about back in their days. I'm not even twenty two until friday and I'm already worried about this. This is really silly.
-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts