Smile its the end of the world.

Hey Guys and Gals!

After a long birthday weekend I am back. On a much happier note of course! I just saw this video and I am mind blown! Check out how much efficiency this man gets from the space he has!

GIZMODO - The Tiny Transforming Apartment That Packs Eight Rooms into 350 Square Feet from Gizmodo on Vimeo.



On to my birthday. The actually day of my birthday I spent with quite a lot of people which was shocking because I usually spend it alone in my house sulking, but I decided to hang out with my best friend Iliana who I've known for twelve years or so. We went thrifting in the morning and found some pretty cool stuff! Which I will post at a later date because I am washing them right now. We went to this really bad ass restaurant called Simone's. The food was really good, but I think I was more fascinated with all the art around it and the general design of the place, and the efficient use of space. (Sorry I'm an Architecture major. Its hard to avoid your major when its all around you.) In one of the columns they had a pinball machine as a support! I didn't get pictures other than the one I got, because I didn't want to be conspicuous.



On Saturday my parents had a get together because of my birthday, and unlike most people I appreciate when my parents do this because we have a lot of friends and people we all know, so it kind of becomes this really big party, and not your typical family party. (My parents party hard.) It was nice. I got quite a bit of stuff.



One of my cousins made me this shrimp pasta thing and it was quite good.



By the way I just went on a hunting spree to find this necklace by Juicy Couture. Luckily I found it for a mega sale. Hopefully I get it in soon. Juicy is having a massive 40% off sale on some of its jewelry its worth checking out.



-Fatima Now Playing: "Hello"-Hawk Nelson

Comments

Popular Posts