The story of how I miss the 90's (ps4 kh3 ffxv)

Lately I have been on a quest on ebay to find items that my parents didn't get me as kid, or things I was too ashamed to ask for. Mostly I am buying toys that I was denied or things I just flat out forgot to buy when I was younger that I feel would still entertain me. I finally reached the point where I am looking for a gameboy. Particularly the gameboy color, but if I find the gameboy advance in glacier pink (not a color I would typically get it in) I am buying it. I should probably not be as excited as I am, but I find myself very excited to finally get these things and somehow I feel a lot more rewarded getting them with my own money. My parents don't understand this feeling, in fact my parents think its odd that we are getting all of these packages with toys and consoles I had asked them for and didn't get. This week I bought Final Fantasy VII


Ladies and Hardcoremen bust out your DDR mats because I'm bringing back '06
Dance Dance Revolution Supernova Two


My feet are in intense pain after playing DDR for days now. I become really obsessive and won't stop playing the song until I get a AA or better. Also it works as a great workout!
A Playstation one Memory card


Which I ended up needing after the Final Fantasy VII came in. I never did get one in the first place which explains why I am traumatized with Frogger, and explains why I never finished Frogger. Such an aggravating game.
Four or Five wigs which I plan on doing a video on, but here's a preview of the purple one which is the best wig I have ever owned.



On another note did anyone else already pre-order Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns, and Final Fantasy XIV? or am I the only crazy one who pre-ordered them?
Just in case if you haven't seen the game play for both here are a few videos:




I cried at the following its only been a seven year wait for this one:



KINGDOM HEARTS 3! I have been one of the BIGGEST DIE HARD IVE UNLOCKED ALL OF THE ITEMS AND COMPLETED EVERY MISSION AND JIMINY'S JOURNALS IN EVERY KH GAME RELEASED THE GAMES WILL BE BURIED WITH ME IN MY GRAVE fan.

Also there's Final Fantast XV


-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts