Apologies from another planet with love (UPDATES MANY UPDATES)

Hello Again Guys and Gals,

First I would like to apologize to you for not updating my blog in like seven months I will be getting back on schedule as of this week.

After I came back from my vacation in Mexico where I spent many days hiking mountains, because my parents developed a obsession with hiking and there was no escape from it we spent a few days in Texas with one of my cousins. When we came back to Chicago I had no internet, or cable for six to seven months (explains the absence from the blogging and youtube world.) To make matters worse my macbook pro charger broke! As if things weren't bad enough. Honestly its still broken I haven't gotten around to getting a new one, and since I figured computers would be on sale soon I decided to just buy a new one instead. I bought the HP Pavilion PC, and the best part about it is that its a touchscreen computer, so I don't really need the mouse, or, the keyboard which are included in anyway, but old habits die hard so I am using the keyboard right now. (LOL!) (Any who my detox from the internet and technology was not that useful I just watched an endless amount of CSI, and Dexter series.)

I have recently developed a strange and unhealthy obsession with STYLENANDA, and these songs: (In that order one per month)














I am still really obsessive about the Byul one though. It's a really nice song if you think you might have a bad day start playing that song in the morning and the day doesn't seem that rotten afterward.

I did a haul for you lot today to make up for me being M.I.A. for six months which you can view below:


So Check it out and let me know what you lot think. I did promise a giveaway I'm still thinking of what though so I will keep you updated on that.

I will be back to my scheduled tuesday blogs so keep an eye for them.
-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts