I'm suffering from writer's block

Hello Guys and Gals!

Merry Christmas Eve!
How are you all today? I hope you are all doing well, and I hope you receive many gifts in both health and in actual gifts. Just a quick thing before I forget I did a "What's in my bookbag?" video the other day in which I am more facinated by the contents in my own bookbag than anyone else. Here it is so you guys can check it out while being at the family holiday party:



As you can see I am ballin' with money. ($4.00) It was an unexpected thing for me to film so its not the best quality (as if any of my videos lately are but I will work on that! :D)
Just so you guys know Juicy Couture is having a sale a really good winter sale at the moment which might be worth you guys checking out!
I promise to write more or have video up soon.
(Birthgiver screams at me to do something from the kitchen.)
Have happy holidays!
(Birthgiver starts menacingly stomping my way.)

Love you all!
-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts