Dying three times

"Y te dejo con las tardes que te robe con tu cuerpo atrapandome para dejar me ir te dejo con ese cansancio que viene de morir tres veces amandote para revivir."- Moenia


Translation: "I leave you with all of the stolen nights with your body wrapped around me only to leave me I leave you with the tired feeling that comes with loving you three times only to relive."


"El tiempo que nos falto y todo eso que nos falto eso me quedo yo."- Moenia (Morir Tres Veces)

Translation: "The time that we had left and all the things that we were missing I'll keep that to myself."



I'm having an off week. A lot of things that I was hoping would never happen are happening this week. I ran into someone I knew from the "lost years" and even though it went incredibly well I still felt the after effects. I started shaking and I'm not sure if it was just a reaction I had to being shocked at actually seeing this person again or I don't know maybe I just over think everything. I've been playing the same song over and over again because I feel that I understand it the best. A lot of things are changing and I think I need a change I need to switch out people and move on because I am getting attached and that in my experience is always a bad thing. That's one of the 25,000,000 reasons why I refuse to have friends except for like three people and mainly I'm much more baffled as to why they hang around me still. Those three I have known thirteen, eighteen, and nine years its crazy most of the times I wonder why they put up with me.

One of them I met because I liked her hair pin when I was ten and she was eight. We were both in this self defense class our parents had put us in and we had been partnered up. I remember she had a little mermaid hair pin and I thought it was really cool. I've known her for thirteen years now. We are constantly hanging out and keeping up with each other.

The other one is my brother. I really hate that guy, but yet I am emotionally dependent on him and he's really hopeless so he depends on me for everything else. Once upon a time a four year old choked a nine year old and after that made the nine year old's life a living hell BUT during the week when all of these little kids went beating up said four year old nine year old (me) would go and beat up all of these kids (like who the fuck do you think you are ? I"M the designated bully for my own brother.) Then my younger sister was born and my brother left with the terrible feeling of no longer being the center of attention and was confused for a really long time by this had no one, so I offered him the treaty of versailles of sibling-hood. I remember I was 13 and he was 8 and I told him "we can unite our forces against a greater evil or we can fall individually and lose the war." We've been inseparable ever since.

Now my final friend the one I've known for nine years now. I met her my freshman year of "the lost years" in our algebra class. Many things have happened with this particular friend. We've gone though many life experiences together. I know that lately we haven't kept up with each other as much as we would like but I consider her one of my best friends, and I will always want her by my side.

-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts