OOTD DECEMBER 6, 2014


So I finally got my purchases back from one of my family members and my tunic that I got at Little India was with those purchases. I was finally able to wear it today. It is ridiculously comfortable and I feel that it was one of the best things I've purchased this year. This was also the first time that I wore my Star Wars x Vans shoes out it was exciting. Today was the final rehearsal for Angel Street by Patrick Hamilton directed by me. I feel really comfortable about my actors and how we are going to do this showcase. At first I was really worried however now I'm not too concerned because I have professionals and I've done all I could do even though I wanted to do all of it I'm fine with just doing one scene.  Hopefully someday if my professor decides to do the entire play I will be chosen to be the co director with her.
Its final season and I'm almost done with all of my finals I just have to get through tuesday and the semester will be over for me. I hope it all goes well this is the first time in a really long time that I have some time off. I feel like I'm always so busy and its always a struggle to keep going, but knowing that I like doing a lot of stuff I enjoy makes it all better.
-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts