Capital

06/15/2015

I went to the capital yesterday, and I get tired just looking at the capital. It's not a strenuous ride or anything I just find it stressful to be there for several reasons.
LIST TIME!

  Why I find going to the capital city stressful

-My grandmother goes on a pilgrimage tour. Anywhere my grandmother goes there is a pilgrimage tour, and I have my own ideas about religion,  and they don't match her fanatism. We see every church and religious object in the city. It drives me crazy.

-There is an inhumane amount of walking involved.

-The train map look like a tree year old drew it.

-The train gives me a great deal of anxiety, because of all of the stories that everyone who has been there have told me.

-Apparently, according to the people that have lived there the people of the city rob people a lot, so I'm anxious about everything more than usual all the time.

-I like looking at all of the buildings, and all of the things they have because their architecture is really neo-classical, baroque, and then you have the bauhaus style of architecture in a complete other part of town, and then theres the business buildings in a hidden corner of town that are modern and look like they are trying too hard to copy the bank of China the one designed by I.M. Pei, and its a lot to look at in one day.

-My grandma and Co never listen to my explanations about the buildings.

                                                                        xxx
Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts